Thursday, September 08, 2005

Day07- FeetOnGround

Day07- FeetOnGround

Don't forget HUMANS do NOT walk ON water.
What happens when HUMANS get caught in the sea? DROWN.

And our boat has sunk.
And the SHORE is too far off to see ...
... or IS it?

OnGround, see. Don't forget that.

The only way to walk OFFGround, is to ...
... huh? FLY, do 'special-effects' or LEVITATE.

-- and I turned to my cat, Rama, who is old and wise, and who forgave me for bumping his nose, TWICE, by accident this morning, and say, 'thank you for forgiving me, Rama.'
-- and it has NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION AT ALL, see.
-- and 'Sergey' and 'SirGay' are related how? In Slovac languages, 'happy.' Get it?
-- and 'they' were frightened of 'them'; and 'them' were frightened of 'they'; and 'negative' was frightened of 'positive'; and 'positive' was frightened of 'negative.' ReignOfTerrorViri.

BEHOLD - ?DEFINE?: 'Equation' IS the SumWhole.
-- so suddenly ('neg' AND 'pos') and ('they' AND 'them') and ('Sergey' AND 'SirGay') EQUAL? ZERO, see.
-- so there's all that 'missing matter.'
-- so there's the PROPERTIES:
-- -- -- (+) and (-) are properties of tiny elementals within a vast UNIVERSE.
-- -- -- TIME is a property of tiny elementals within a vast UNIVERSE.
-- -- -- MATTER is a property of tiny elementals within a vast UNIVERSE.
-- -- -- GRAVITY is a property of (-) and (+).

Are we communicating yet?

DO THE FUCKING MATH

Your 'sums' ALWAYS equal, WHAT EXACTLY? ZERO. DEATH. (EndTimesConspiracy)
Mine don't. It's THAT simple. (unless you missed TheBeginning, probably CENSORED from you over on the PoliticalCrossFire website, when I told you, "YOUR SECOND-COMING IS NOW," after telling you, "'REAL' WOMEN/PEOPLE DON'T BREATHE." [because REALITY is lost in your ILLUSION - where you substitute FACT with PERPETUAL_TERRORISTIC_SHAME].)

BEHOLD - ?Define?: 'SECOND_COMING' is your choice between OnTime and OFFTime, see.
-- so, you chose ONCE when you were about 8-yrs-old.
-- and you choose NOW.
-- an 'opportunity' not seen in .... errrr...uhhhh....awhile.

And that's all I wrote. Your literal KEY. Just ONE. And there's EIGHT MORE. You're welcome.
-- meanwhile, I'm wondering if they are moving quickly;
-- wondering if the HATERS will CONSUME the world again;
-- wondering if AllFields got MY WORD;
-- wondering if Ophelia will do the IMPOSSIBLE or just uplift some moisture;
-- wondering if anyone caught the significance of the name, 'Katrina?'
-- wondering if anyone responds to the name, 'HereCules?'
-- wondering if anybody in HELL wonders about anything at all.

And although I laughed loudest, I want to share something: 'FunniestHomeVideos,' where we laugh at people getting HURT -- until we realize they are INJURED -- and suddenly it STOPS BEING FUNNY.

It's THAT simple.

By the way (btw), I wanted to mention something as a MAJOR side-note:

So, I was sitting here and a fly kept buzzing around, bothering me. I grabbed the fly-swatter and KILLED IT. Hmmmm ... what's that SPELL? What's the SumWhole? See, we're talking about reducing harm, but I just killed a fly. So, is that fly a SIMULICRUM with a million-people aboard?

Hmmmm ... I guess I should follow my 5-senses and not get sucked-OFFTIME into the HELL of 'IRSSS.'

Fascinating, isn't it?

TheGreatestStoryEverTold. See it? And it doesn't matter how you dice THAT -- it still VALIDATES MY AUTHORITY. FREEpy, ain't it? LITERALLY_PERFECT.

If we're gonna LEVITATE WATER, let's do it for REAL.

MEANWHILE, OnEarth; MEANWHILE, OnEarth; MEANWHILE, OnEarth :
FeetOnTheGround.FeetOnTheGround.FeetOnTheGround.
FeetOnTheGround.FeetOnTheGround.FeetOnTheGround.
FeetOnTheGround.FeetOnTheGround.FeetOnTheGround.

Unless we're gonna LEVITATE. Is that what we're doing? Hmmm?

And there's your morsel of MANNA for we FAMISHED. Use it quickly, carefully and ECONOMICALLY.
I don't want to die again. Do you? Think about it. Veloce!

Your fingertips are on the LifeRing, grab on tightly; SHORE is nearer, GOG is ResuscitatingHumanity, errrr, trying.

-- and they don't listen to each other in their own languages.
-- so I burned their TowersOfBabble, because they were made of such flimsy-match-stick-crap, right to the ground. AGAIN.
-- so I combined languages;
-- and it matters not what 'defense' is attempted now -- you have LOST your CASE before openning your mouth with more of your damnable IRSSS.
-- and I have PROVEN my case to the very CORE OF YOUR BEING.
-- that means I OWN YOU.

---------------------------------------------------------

-- UniversalTheorem: VALIDATED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home